Registration Policies: CASE Asia-Pacific Conferences
How to Register
Online: Login is required to register online. You can register online using a credit card as payment for conference fees. To register, select the conference you want from the conference calendar.
- If you are employed by a CASE member institution, you may register at the member rate.
- To ensure your name appears in all on-site materials, CASE must receive your registration no later than fourteen (14) business days prior to the start date of the conference. You may still register after the deadline if space is available. For more information, please call +65 6778 3285.
- Your registration is complete when payment is received in full.
- Contact CASE for exhibitor and sponsorship information.
- Once your conference registration has been processed you will immediately receive an email confirmation receipt. If you have not received an electronic receipt two weeks prior to the conference start date, simply call +65 6778 3285 to request a confirmation.
- CASE negotiates a special hotel rate for conference attendees; hotel accommodation is not included in your conference registration fees. You are responsible for making your own hotel reservation.
- The deadline is generally four weeks prior to the start of the conference to make your reservations at the special CASE conference rate. Please check the website for specific hotel information about each conference and make your reservations promptly to ensure room availability at the discounted rate.
- Occasionally, room blocks fill before the hotel deadline, although the hotel may have additional rooms at a higher rate. If the conference hotel is completely sold out, consult your travel agent for alternative lodging.
Most conferences are business dress.