Targeted information. Personal service. Shared knowledge.
The Library is a hub for resources about the advancement field. Our staff of professional librarians is highly knowledgeable about CASE products and services, as well as other print and online resources for advancement professionals.
This new resource collection will help keep our members up to date on current issues while enhancing their expertise and skills. Though our work with member inquiries, ARC, and as in-house resource experts, the CASE Library will continue to function as the knowledge hub for advancement professions.
This week's Question:
Does CASE have any sample job descriptions? Click here for the answer.
Looking for Past Questions? Check out the the collection in Advancement Resource Catalog.
The Library provides:
- Advancement Resource Catalog, a database of 15,000+ item records specific to advancement and education
- Subject Guides, resource collections for common advancement questions containing links to CASE publications, survey results, books and other materials providing a comprehensive reading list on each topic
- CASE Files that contain information on topics the Library tracks, such as largest gifts to education
- Samples, including alumni surveys, gift agreements, gift officer metrics, social media policies, strategic plans and more
- Ask the Library, personalized responses to information requests from our members globally on advancement topics such as fundraising, alumni relations and communications and marketing