Marketing Opportunities Available with CASE
Sponsor, Exhibiting, Advertising
Whether to elevate your visibility with members through branding options, conference participation, or to establish a larger presence, CASE has a variety of opportunities available.
Conference Sponsorship and Exhibiting
Having a presence at CASE conferences is your best option for stewarding your most loyal clients and engaging prospects. Exhibiting is a low-cost option with potential high-level rewards.
To learn more about becoming a sponsor and / or exhibitor at CASE conferences, please contact Anthony Mitchell, senior director, corporate relations: email@example.com or Wanda Harris, manager, corporate relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside of the United States, please email the contact from your respective region:
- UK or continental Europe – Cristina Marochi, head of development: email@example.com
- Asia-Pacific – Kai Yi Ong, Head, marketing and communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latin America – Angélica Careaga, director, Latin America: email@example.com
Sponsored Content and Advertising
CASE offers customized strategies tailored to your budget, using our expanded media options to reach decision-makers at CASE-member institutions:
- Sponsored Content: includes podcasts and articles of CASE-originated content and from Educational Partners, posted on CASE.org.
- Currents: This multiple award-winning magazine takes an interdisciplinary approach to education advancement, explores contemporary issues, trends, and best practices in advancement. Available in print and digital.
- CASE Newsletters: including Advancement Weekly, BriefCASE, and Community College Advancement News. Reach members on a weekly, monthly, or bimonthly basis.
- CASE.org: the online home of CASE, visited by members worldwide.