The Chief Executive Leadership Award recognizes CASE member institutional heads, presidents, chancellors, system heads or other campus chief executive officers for outstanding efforts in promoting and supporting education and institutional advancement.
Nominees for this award must demonstrate the ability to:
- Actively support advancement
- Create a vision and inspire others
- Establish a positive image for his or her institution while leading it to higher levels of success
- Increase his or her institution's stature in the community
- Encourage innovation and risk-taking among employees