CPE Credit Information
Earn up to 1.5 CPE credits for this program
Program Level: Overview
Field of Study: Taxes
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
In order to earn complete CPE credits, participants MUST:
- register by the deadline in order to receive access to the livestream broadcast
- actively participate in the entire livestream broadcast
- participate in at least three live polling questions
- keep record of each seminar’s specific attendance code to enter in the seminar evaluation
- complete the seminar evaluation (include the seminar-specific attendance code)
CPE credit participation will be reviewed and submitted by the end of May. CPE certificates will be awarded soon after submission. Participants will receive an email notification when certificates are available to download.
Questions about CPE Requirements or cancellation policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation policies, contact Marc Westenburg, director, foundations and community colleges, at email@example.com or +1-202-478-5570.
The Council for Advancement and Support of Education is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.