Seminar Series for Community College Grant Professionals
While our in-person conference, originally slated for November 2020, is canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering the program via an online learning series over eight months.
Our online series brings together community college grant professionals to address the unique public and private grant-related challenges you and your colleagues face daily at community colleges around the nation.
This series will take place on the first Thursday of every month.
November 5, 2020
December 3, 2020
January 7, 2021
February 4, 2021
March 4, 2021
April 1, 2021
May 6, 2021
June 3, 2021
Benefits of Attending
- Connect with federal funders in an exclusive "resource room" to discuss various grant programs and have your questions answered.
- Develop the tools needed to maximize public and private grant opportunities.
- Network with experienced grant development leaders and peers.
Who Should Attend
- Grant coordinators
- Grant managers
- Grant directors
- Directors of grant development
- Directors of foundations
- Directors of corporate relations
- Directors of institutional development
- Chief grants administrators
Use this Attendance Request Justification Letter
Need to convince your supervisor why you should attend? Use this justification letter.