Corporate and Foundation Relations Officers Seminar Series
This series will take place on the following days:
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Thursday, June 24, 2021
Our online series will bring together hundreds of development professionals, grant writers, officers, and prospect researchers to engage in conversation about opportunities and challenges in securing external support for our institutions.
Why You Need to Attend
Join Me at #CASEcfr
I’m excited about the CASE Corporate and Foundation Relations Officers Seminar Series on June 10, 16, and 24. I’ve participated in eight CASE CFR conferences, and every year, I make a new professional connection, bring an actionable idea back to my office, and step-out of my comfort zone to learn something new.
Over the past year, higher education as a sector and our profession demonstrated unbelievable resiliency and collaboration. You'll hear how some leading CFR offices adjusted to the new normal and leveraged technology to build and strengthen donor relationships during the “Ask the Experts” session.
This year also brought to the forefront the continued need for academia to tackle society’s deepest challenges. You'll learn how universities and the public and private sectors are working together to advance critical solutions during sessions on health equity and diversity.
Planning Committee Member, Corporate and Foundation Relations Officers Seminar Series
University Director, Corporate Strategy & Engagement
Join us in our online series to:
Hear directly from corporate and foundation pros regarding what they consider to be key drivers in forming partnerships.
Learn about current pertinent practices, effective stewardship efforts, and future trends that will impact your work.
Connect with the CFR community and expand your network.
Who Should Attend
- Development professionals—at any level of experience—who are responsible for securing external support from corporations and foundations for educational institutions
- Assistant, associate and directors of corporate and/or foundation relations
- Grant writers and officers who work primarily with non-government solicitations
- Prospect researchers who work to support corporate and/or foundation fundraising efforts from across their campus
- Directors of development for schools/units who routinely seek corporate sponsorships, underwriting, and gifts or foundation grants for their school/institutional activities.
This conference is designed for professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility.
Look Who's Speaking
The series features speakers from these foundations and organizations:
- Bayer Crop Science
- California Polytechnic State University
- Cornell University
- Da Vinci Schools
- Indiana University
- Lever for Change
- Michigan State University
- Northrop Grumman Foundation
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
- Schmidt Futures
- Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Richmond
- University of Southern California
- Yale Center For Clinical Investigation