Front-Loading Your School's Annual Fund: Strategies for Long-Term Success
If you have concerns about your annual fund program, join us for “Front-Loading the Annual Fund: Strategies for Long-Term Success.”
Learn from Ki Perry, Director of Development, Tampa Preparatory School, and Jeff Berndt, Director of Institutional Advancement, Thacher School, about how to take your annual fund from a hamster wheel of constant activity to a strategic, front-loaded approach that will garner the majority of your gifts during the first half of the school year. Few of us enjoy making annual fund calls on June 29.
Join us to learn proven strategies for a more dynamic and focused annual fund program that yields better long-term results and deeper engagement.
• Learn the building blocks of a successful, front-loaded program
• Learn keys to volunteer management and engagement
• Understand why urgency in annual giving matters
• Understand how to scale best practices to advancement teams of all sizes
Who Should Attend
• Annual Fund managers and directors
• Directors of Advancement/Development
• Heads of School
• Trustees and/or key parent volunteers