Special Events in Advancement
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility.
Benefits of Attending
- Explore how online, hybrid and in-person events will look moving forward
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to demonstrate ROI for advancement, alumni and university-wide events.
- Discover creative solutions for budget management and doing more with less.
- Learn how to create engaging content to connect with constituencies and market your events.
- Make valuable connections with peers who you can call upon throughout your career.
Who Should Attend
- Directors, managers, coordinators of alumni relations events, regional alumni events, advancement events and university events, events and stewardship professionals, event professionals in the president’s office
- Academic event planners
- Newcomers to special events in advancement
Meet Your Co-Chairs!
Correan Barker is an experienced nonprofit and Institutional Advancement professional with concentrated expertise in special events, alumni relations, and donor communications. Read more.
Brian J. Elizardi is an award-winning marketing director, brand storyteller and curator of craft experiences with over 15 years of experience in higher education orchestrating the start-up, growth, and optimization of diverse teams and enterprises responsible for generating complex marketing campaigns, creative engagement programs, and innovative brand identities and platforms. Read more.