Each year the CASE Circle of Excellence Awards recognize hundreds of institutions whose talented staff members advanced their institutions last year through innovative, inspiring and creative ideas.
The awards acknowledge superior accomplishments that have lasting impact, demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and deliver exceptional results. Some winners are showcased on the CASE website, in Currents magazine, and at various CASE conferences.
New for 2021:
- Updated category descriptions and simpler instructions.
- No more mail-in categories; all nomination materials are submitted online.
- One-time "Pivot" categories for special initiatives relating to COVID-19.
- Expanded marketing categories.
- New special event categories for online events.
- More video categories.
- Online collaboration tool so multiple colleagues can contribute information to your entries.