Introduction to Advancement Leadership
The programme is for junior to mid-level advancement professionals of all disciplines looking to get practical examples and develop the leadership skills needed for career progression. It is based on the CASE Competencies Model, which outlines eight qualities our community values as key skills for a leader. The sessions will focus on two competencies per week.
Each week starts with an inspiring plenary session, dedicates one day to each track and ends with an opportunity to discuss what you learnt and network with members of the community.
How the Programme Works
Benefits of Attending
Integrate learning into your every day with a programme that fits into your schedule.
This is flexible learning with the opportunity to engage as much or as little as you like. Commit to one track or the full programme and have the chance to watch the session recordings back.
- Progress your learning to the next level. If you have attended a CASE Institute or one of our junior conferences and not sure what to do next, this is the programme for you!
- Develop the key skills you need to move up in your career. Each session is based on at least one of the key CASE Competencies:
- Strategic thinking
- Emotional intelligence
- Industry sector expertise
- Relationship building
- Global and cultural competence
- Business and financial acumen
- Leadership, integrity and professionalism
Take time to focus on yourself and your learning. These past few months have been tough for the sector. This is a chance for you and your team to take a step back and prioritise learning alongside your daily work.
Who Should Attend
The programme is for junior to mid-level advancement professionals from all disciplines, institutions and regions. Attend this programme to get practical examples and develop the skills needed for career progression.